In Istanbul, a man was recently admitted to hospital with 2 broken legs, a fractured pelvis, and severe burns to his genitals.
Apparently, his wife tried to kill a cockroach first by stamping on it, then by trying to flush it down the toilet, then spraying it with a bug spray whilst it floated in the bowl.
The ill-fated gentleman then rushed in to urinate, and dropped his cigarette butt into the toilet. The fumes ignited, causing the aforementioned burns.
Paramedics were duly summonded, who put him on a stretcher, and then when told how it had happened, laughed so much that they dropped him down the stairs breaking his legs and pelvis.